These are breathtakingly beautiful mortar and pestles made from Pakistan onyx, which is essentially an alluring and distinctive multicolored banded calcite mined in and native to the Balochistan Province in Western Pakistan.
Artisans in the country skillfully craft this stone into various items such as plates, bowls, cups, chalices, jewelry cabochons, palm stones, hearts, animal carvings, towers, points, mortar and pestles and much more.
It's a sensationally popular stone known for it's marvelous band and vein formations in translucent whites, eggshell creams, avocado greens, deep honeys, lush caramels, oxidized golds, and praline browns.
- Mortar Top Diameter - Around 3in
- Mortar Bottom Diameter - Around 2.5in
- Mortar Height: 2.8 to 3in
- Mortar Width: Around 2.8in
- Pestle Top Diameter: 1.375in
- Pestle Bottom Diameter: 1.1875in
- Pestle Length: 2.81-2.875in
- Pestle Width: 1.375in